This year championship was in 30th March-1st April in Prague T-Mobile Arena.
If you even don’t know, as I until Sunday didn’t, what synchronized skating is, there is little explanation: Synchronized skating can be described as combination between figure-skating and traditional synchronized swimming. A team of 20 people exhibits trained choreography set to music. The team creates different figures during few minutes of exhibition, trying to be still synchronized. Team members can be women and men as well.
This is youngest skating sport and gaining growing popularity.
Winner team in Prague championship, from total number of 21 teams, is Finland I. Czechs were unhappy because they’ve only on the 14th place.
Theme: Prague sport events
- Extreme sports Sunday [September 7 2006, 16:17 PM]
- Prague Dragon ship championship [August 14 2006, 11:12 AM]
- Five medals for the Czechs from the World Championships [August 7 2006, 12:42 PM]
- Thursday's successful qualification and the Olympic Games [August 4 2006, 09:46 AM]
- Slalom Racing World Championships officially start today [August 1 2006, 13:46 PM]
- Slalom Racing World Championships in Prague [July 27 2006, 13:42 PM]
- Legendary table-tennis player Walder returns to Prague [July 25 2006, 16:49 PM]
- International Golf Week 2006 [July 24 2006, 12:33 PM]
- Adrenalin excitement reaches Prague [July 19 2006, 14:36 PM]
- Basketball Final Four 2006 in FIVE days [April 24 2006, 16:00 PM]
- Eurofighter box match [April 21 2006, 18:59 PM]
- World Synchronized Skating Championship [April 5 2006, 10:31 AM]
- Prague International Marathon [March 17 2006, 20:26 PM]