New Prague Tram, what rides in trial time in area of Prague center has interior errors, says engineers. The tram should undergo interior changes. There is too small space for standing travellers in area with seats, so it makes walking through harder. This problem could be removed by adding one step into seat area.
Another change in compare with older models is front doors which are only for tram driver.
But technical problems are none, especially when we will compare new tram Porsche with new train Pendollino, which is know for large amount of errors.
- The traffic returns under Vysehrad sooner [November 26 2008, 11:54 AM]
- Prague Public Transport (MHD) gets 40 billions CZK [September 25 2007, 14:01 PM]
- Advantages and disadvantage of trams with Porsche design [July 25 2007, 10:10 AM]
- Every sixth tram in Prague goes too fast [July 3 2007, 15:14 PM]
- Two trams crashed in the centre of Prague [June 5 2007, 14:16 PM]
- Prague will get more modern trams Porsche [April 24 2007, 12:39 PM]
- Historical trams in Prague again from this Saturday [March 27 2007, 09:59 AM]
- Every sixth passenger in Prague travels without a valid ticket [March 6 2007, 11:32 AM]
- New tram in Prague for disabled and mothers with children [February 2 2007, 14:58 PM]
- Good results of patrols in night trams [January 26 2007, 10:55 AM]
- Conductors in night trams from tomorrow [January 15 2007, 13:36 PM]
- Conductors on night trams in Prague [December 22 2006, 14:06 PM]
- Travelling at night will be safer [November 6 2006, 09:58 AM]
- Tram driver was riding drunk [September 12 2006, 15:48 PM]
- A new tram got off the rails [September 8 2006, 12:07 PM]
- Tram semaphore are obsolete [September 4 2006, 10:33 AM]
- Trams returned to Vodickova street [July 26 2006, 10:14 AM]
- Night trams will be more expensive [July 14 2006, 10:21 AM]
- 500 millions CZK for tram repairs this year [April 24 2006, 11:28 AM]
- New Porsche tram has interior problems [April 11 2006, 10:25 AM]
- Through Prague with new Porsche for less than 1 Euro [April 5 2006, 10:40 AM]