Prague metro (underground) has a new station on green line A. It will have name Depo Hostivar and it’s continuing of line at Skalka station side. Line A will have 13 stations than.
The station will be opened 27th May 2006 and will bring changes for high number of buses, especially for out-of-city buses, because they will not end at Skalka station but at new Depo Hostivar station. This change will start 28th May and will make travelling in Kutna Hora direction faster and more fluent. Depo Hostivar will offer a parking lot in system P+R.
The cost of building of new station is 850 millions CZK and was slowed due long and cold winter.
There are three more metro stations in build in red C line called Strizkov, Prosek and Letnany. All of them are continuing of Ladvi side.
- Prague metro broke down for 45 minutes last Saturday [September 3 2007, 10:05 AM]
- New metro line D probably entrusted to private investors [August 15 2007, 13:08 PM]
- Anonymous call closed metro station Dejvicka [June 12 2007, 11:16 AM]
- Unconventional lift in Prague metro [November 8 2006, 11:23 AM]
- Plans for new routes of Prague tube [September 27 2006, 09:19 AM]
- Construction of metro is in the half [August 18 2006, 09:47 AM]
- Modernization of Prague underground railway delayed [August 7 2006, 10:47 AM]
- New metro trains at B line [July 10 2006, 10:27 AM]
- Into metro with a bike [April 25 2006, 15:12 PM]
- Changes of metro intervals [April 19 2006, 10:01 AM]
- New Prague metro station [April 11 2006, 08:28 AM]