Twelve Prague fountains and drinking posts are functional from yesterday. Consumption of water is more than 10 000 cubic meters and total cost is two millions Czech Crowns a year.
Two agamas zajsanas was hatched in Prague Zoo. These little lizards lives only in surrounding of threatened Zajsan lake in Kazachstan.
Five meters high Mozart’s bust will be temporarily raised tomorrow about at 6 P.M. at Letna on place where a huge statue of Stalin once was. It is part of celebration of 250th W.A.Mozart birth anniversary. You can see there fragments of Mozart’s work and more.
New champion of Czech Football League is FC Slovan Liberec. A draw with team of Most was enough to win the cup. They won two rounds before the end of league.
Theme: Short news
- Digital Television Era in Czech Republic begins in Month [April 29 2008, 11:58 AM]
- Petr Cech in glare of popularity [April 23 2008, 15:55 PM]
- CSA to Fly from Prague to Brno 3x a Day [April 9 2008, 10:01 AM]
- Hooligans Spree worth 19t Euro [April 2 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Interesting Prague Fact: Do you want to buy really cheap car? [March 31 2008, 17:59 PM]
- Prague centre to start collecting toll again [March 28 2008, 13:39 PM]
- Prague Airport Prepares a Map of Its Expensive Restaurants [March 27 2008, 17:41 PM]
- Vlacil's classic on Vltava River [February 22 2008, 10:40 AM]
- Pilsner Urquell Dominates Czech Market [February 5 2008, 11:52 AM]
- The Biggest Czech Solar Power Plant Working [February 1 2008, 18:06 PM]
- Lenka Smidova qualified for Peking [January 30 2008, 15:54 PM]
- Case of Police Attack on Katerina Jacques in Prague continues [January 22 2008, 17:00 PM]
- CSA profits after three years of losses [November 8 2007, 10:56 AM]
- The access to the metro station Mustek - B will be closed [September 6 2007, 09:12 AM]
- Main Runway of Prague Ruzyne Airport is open again [August 29 2007, 14:03 PM]
- Richard Gere may visit Prague soon [August 13 2007, 15:20 PM]
- Drivers can expect traffic jams on D1 in Prague [June 28 2007, 13:30 PM]
- Brad Pitt is shooting in the streets of Prague [June 27 2007, 14:02 PM]
- Prague flag on the top of Mount Everest [May 18 2007, 13:59 PM]
- Walk the World - Fight Hunger also in Prague [May 14 2007, 11:31 AM]
- Low unemployment in the Czech Republic [May 4 2007, 13:55 PM]
- Rachel Weisz is reportedly in Prague [April 19 2007, 15:27 PM]
- Wind warning for this Sunday [March 16 2007, 16:43 PM]
- The inscription was damaged deliberately [February 9 2007, 13:01 PM]
- Some Czech phone boxes accept euros now [February 2 2007, 11:38 AM]