As inquiry says a beer is second most popular attraction in Czech Republic. But a beer tourism to Czech Republic is lower in comparison with last year. The beer tourism – travelling to any destination to drink cheap beer and have cheap entertainment – is still very popular, but some travellers change a destination.
Most beer tourists is from United Kingdom. But as statistics say, in Czech Republic was for 15 per cents British travellers less than last year. With cheap flights to another destinations, they slowly leaving Bohemia. On the other side, the amount of sold beer is same as it was last year. It is because tourists bring Czech beer back home.
Czech Republic is at world first place with sold beer in count to a citizen. It is 16 millions hectolitres, 156,5 litres to one person. But as brewing industry says, 15-20 per cents of sold beer in Czech Republic is drunk by foreigners visiting Prague and Czech Republic. The quantity of a beer sold abroad in is also raising.
As I see it thus maybe beer travellers will have cheaper beer in Slovakia, Ukraine or Latvia, but best beer is in only Czech Republic.
- In Czech Republic, man go 4x, women 2x a week to have Beer [February 11 2009, 17:05 PM]
- Christmas beers start to be sold in Prague [December 2 2008, 11:43 AM]
- Beer of the Year: KOZEL [September 26 2008, 13:48 PM]
- The Best Czech Beer according to The Times [September 9 2008, 13:47 PM]
- 'Czech Beer' to become a trademark [July 30 2008, 09:49 AM]
- Budejovicky Budvar – Budweiser – now even Bai De Fu [June 17 2008, 11:57 AM]
- The Czech police is going to give away free non-alcoholic beer [June 16 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Prices of Beer in Prague [April 23 2008, 17:55 PM]
- Pilsner Urquell is Cheaper in Germany than in the Czech Republic [February 26 2008, 11:49 AM]
- Czech Brands Advertisements in the World [January 29 2008, 14:59 PM]
- Pilsner Urquell International Master Bartender of the Year 2007 [October 16 2007, 14:00 PM]
- 165th Anniversary of the Czech Beer Pilsner Urquell [October 5 2007, 12:02 PM]
- The largest Czech brewery plans to rise the price of beer [September 13 2007, 16:10 PM]
- Beer specialities in Prague [July 9 2007, 10:01 AM]
- Beer dispenser can read the age of consumers [March 16 2007, 10:36 AM]
- Czech beer breaks records [March 15 2007, 11:21 AM]
- Czechs vetoed the increase in price of beer [November 29 2006, 12:45 PM]
- Diplomatic support - a beer barrow [November 24 2006, 10:06 AM]
- The best brewer and pub are in Prague [November 22 2006, 12:02 PM]
- No increase of consumption tax on beer [November 8 2006, 12:06 PM]
- Pilsner Urquell will be more expensive [October 17 2006, 14:58 PM]
- Old brewery returns to Celetna street after 600 years [October 16 2006, 13:32 PM]
- More expensive beer? [October 12 2006, 14:40 PM]
- New Beer of Czech Republic [June 13 2006, 17:11 PM]
- Kozel Day full of beer [June 1 2006, 11:44 AM]