Water in Bohemia is still slowly rising. There in no good forecast for next days. Rain will be today in Bohemia, tomorrow will move above Moravia.
Capital city of Prague is still at floods level one – the vigilance, but some Prague districts are at level three – the threat. It is one of southern districts – Lipence, which is between junction of Vltava and Beronuka river. Especially Berounka is at higher level – it is five-level.
A road connecting Lipence and the rest of Prague and the republic is one meter under water. Boats and ships has forbidden access on Vltava except Barrandov bridge-Smichov sector. Restaurants at river bank has closed gardens for customers.
Out of Prague water made some damage in Pilsen. A town close to Prague – Cernosice has about five houses with basement full of water, about 25 cottages is under water. Luzice river at Tabor area made a damage in Mirovice: 25 houses was flooded.
Water is decreasing in some regions like Karlovy Vary. Present loss is expected as tens of millions CZK.
- Large flood exercise in Prague in three weeks [August 17 2007, 13:30 PM]
- 5 years from the worst floods in Prague [August 14 2007, 15:10 PM]
- Nearly five years from the terrible floods in Prague [August 2 2007, 14:52 PM]
- The last water damaged book was dried up [January 11 2007, 12:04 PM]
- Floods 2002 - Photo exhibition [August 16 2006, 14:19 PM]
- New device against floods - 16 pumps [July 12 2006, 09:37 AM]
- Water at roads [May 30 2006, 11:40 AM]
- Water is rising again [May 29 2006, 15:42 PM]
- Prague islands on Vltava river will change [April 19 2006, 15:08 PM]
- Water and photos [April 7 2006, 11:51 AM]
- The end of floods [April 6 2006, 12:02 PM]
- Floods in Prague: Day three [March 31 2006, 20:12 PM]
- Floods in Prague: Day two [March 30 2006, 19:54 PM]
- Floods in the Czech Republic [March 29 2006, 19:44 PM]