President day for children planned on 1st June has to be moved to later date. It is because bad weather in Prague.
The entertaining day when kids can met, see and talk with the president of Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus and his wife Livia will be 29th July 2006 from 14.00 (2 PM), hence the President day will not be a part of Children day but a celebration of the end of school year.
Music band Katapult will perform at this day at is was planned. Kids and parents can met with the president in Lumbe’s garden at Prague Castle.
There will be also many competitions and games for children, a presentation of Castle Guard motorcycles, dog training and martial arts exhibition.
Theme: For kids
- International Children's Day in Prague [May 25 2007, 14:06 PM]
- Bambiriada 2007 - an event (not only) for children [May 21 2007, 12:44 PM]
- St. Nicholas celebrations [December 4 2006, 10:42 AM]
- St. Nicholas Day in Prague [November 30 2006, 12:09 PM]
- 'Safari' in Prague Castle [October 11 2006, 10:34 AM]
- Fairy Tales Sound through Prague Ruzyne Airport [July 18 2006, 13:40 PM]
- Jetix Kids Awards 2006 [June 26 2006, 09:07 AM]
- Childrens day in Thomayer hospital [June 8 2006, 11:44 AM]
- President day for kids moved [May 31 2006, 11:39 AM]
- Hurvinek knows his owner [May 12 2006, 18:02 PM]
- Hurvinek has 80 years [May 4 2006, 12:00 PM]
- Matejska pout ends on Easter Monday [April 14 2006, 10:05 AM]