Surroundings of Prague Castle has many gardens which are accessible for visitors for a fee.
The Lagre Fürstenbersk gardens is a part of Poland embassy and tourists can see it from Old Royal Stairs – they just need to look down. These gardens are now under revitalization. The gardens will be separated from the embassy by a wall, the entrance from the stairs will be re-opened and new access will be also made from the below of the garden to Valdstejnska street.
Over 260 years old terrace garden has fountains, a gazebo and beautiful view and it was most beautiful garden in Prague Castle surroundings.
The end of works is expected to autumn 2007 and the opening to spring 2008. Some Prague counsellors want a free entrance into gardens, but the city hall has to decide.
- Scuba divers found pieces of a bridge which was before the Charles Bridge in Prague [February 5 2009, 15:49 PM]
- Prague not penalizing itself for Charles Bridge reconstruction [January 26 2009, 15:33 PM]
- The Charles Bridge Reconstruction Dispute probably ends in a draw [November 12 2008, 08:25 AM]
- Charles Bridge reconstruction - bungled or not? [November 6 2008, 14:22 PM]
- Problems of Charles Bridge reconstruction [November 5 2008, 09:07 AM]
- Old Town Square: Enthusiasts want Historical Pillar to return, have 3 pieces of replica already made [November 4 2008, 10:36 AM]
- Charles Bridge myth is soon going to be Busted ... or proven True. [September 19 2008, 16:43 PM]
- Mayors have delivered a petition against closing of Masarykovo Nadrazi [September 3 2008, 17:58 PM]
- List of Most Wanted of Tourist Prague [September 1 2008, 13:46 PM]
- Charles Bridge was harmed by salt, water and thoughtless repair [August 14 2008, 13:31 PM]
- Masarykovo nadrazi – 19th century railway station in Prague planned changes [August 6 2008, 16:01 PM]
- Charles Bridge Reconstruction [July 15 2008, 09:49 AM]
- Prague doesn't, but Melnik wants the gift from Sarkozy [June 20 2008, 11:55 AM]
- Czechs Refused Palach Statue [June 13 2008, 11:46 AM]
- Will The Old Town City Hall ever be Completed? [May 7 2008, 18:01 PM]
- Radecky's Statue to come back to Little Quarter? [April 18 2008, 11:48 AM]
- Charles Bridge damaged more than expected [March 17 2008, 09:31 AM]
- Digitalized model of Prague soon ready [February 19 2008, 09:04 AM]
- Spring Weather got Charles Bridge reconstruction back on track [February 8 2008, 15:31 PM]
- Tyn church, vista point of Old Prague, gets New Bell [December 10 2007, 17:50 PM]
- Statues came back on the Astronomical Clock [December 7 2007, 12:05 PM]
- A Vandal at Prague Astronomical Clock [December 6 2007, 14:15 PM]
- Freezing weather ended Charles Bridge repairs [November 30 2007, 17:53 PM]
- Archaeologists finished exploration of Charles Bridge [November 19 2007, 14:01 PM]
- Martinic Palace in Prague opens to the public [September 7 2007, 14:41 PM]