Prague doctors, fist aid cars and medics has a lot of work to do. High temperatures could be very dangerous. Most of patients has a problems with breathing or became unconsciousness during this weekend.
Most problems have small children, old people, cardiac patients and asthmatics. They shouldn’t haze themselves or make too big physic activity.
There is an easy cure how to prevent problems for all. To drink enough liquids. It is recommended to drink about 2,5-3 litres. People should also wear a headgear in a direct sun. In all cases the emergency call is 112.
Theme: High temperatures
- Prague awaits tropical temperatures and high level of UV radiation [July 13 2007, 16:58 PM]
- President Klaus denies global warming [May 4 2007, 12:00 PM]
- Temperature record in Prague [January 2 2007, 15:55 PM]
- Warm weather breakes records [November 16 2006, 11:55 AM]
- Prague's beaches [July 27 2006, 10:16 AM]
- Prague temperature beats 141 years old record [July 20 2006, 10:16 AM]
- Two people died in Prague beacuse of heat [June 21 2006, 11:09 AM]
- Medics are saving tens of people because of a heat [June 19 2006, 18:21 PM]
- Still hot Prague [June 16 2006, 14:39 PM]
- In Prague is a such heat... [June 16 2006, 11:48 AM]