Ruzyne airport now can speed up check-in and thus offers shorter time spend at airport. The airport now has seven self check-in counters, where passengers can print a boarding pass and baggage tags.
This new step to fluent way through airport is now possible for passengers of British Airways and Swiss Air Lines. KLM and CSA will be next in a middle of August.
Self check-in counters follows another simplification: the Internet check-in. This is possible for Air France, KLM, British Airways, Swiss Air Lines and Easy Jet. You can select a seat in a plane and to buy ant to print an air-ticket.
More about self check-in counters is at Airport Prague pages.
- Prague Airport Privatization: Deputies Fighting over Influence [June 23 2008, 15:55 PM]
- The Prague Airport brings in Fast Track service [October 10 2007, 14:04 PM]
- New connection Prague-Dublin with Ryanair [August 16 2007, 11:49 AM]
- EasyJet to charge passengers for checked luggage [August 7 2007, 15:06 PM]
- Czech Airlines awarded [August 3 2007, 11:39 AM]
- Main runway in Ruzyne to be closed [August 1 2007, 11:39 AM]
- Overpriced restaurants at Prague airport [July 19 2007, 13:12 PM]
- Online check-in for 70% of Prague travellers [July 9 2007, 16:51 PM]
- Ryanair will fly to Prague soon [June 25 2007, 10:52 AM]
- Come to see backstage of the Ruzyne Airport in Prague [June 21 2007, 18:15 PM]
- New airport for Prague? [June 21 2007, 09:43 AM]
- American man with tuberculosis travelled from Prague [May 31 2007, 09:53 AM]
- Cheap flights to Prague from Kuala Lumpur [May 23 2007, 15:21 PM]
- New online flight schedule provided by Prague's airport [May 3 2007, 14:28 PM]
- Prague airport to close the main runway [April 13 2007, 15:27 PM]
- Prague airport Ruzyne wants to build the world's largest mosaic [April 4 2007, 11:48 AM]
- New air carrier flying from Barcelona to Prague [February 20 2007, 14:37 PM]
- Higher security measures at the airport were cancelled [February 19 2007, 13:38 PM]
- Lufthansa opens a new route Prague - Stuttgart [February 15 2007, 14:06 PM]
- Online check-in with EasyJet [February 8 2007, 11:49 AM]
- Prague's airport opened a hotel in duty-free zone [January 26 2007, 15:20 PM]
- Prague's international airport Ruzyne is closed due to snow [January 24 2007, 13:22 PM]
- Prague's airport Ruzyne is breaking records [January 23 2007, 12:43 PM]
- More flights to Basel with Swiss International Air Lines [January 22 2007, 12:44 PM]
- Double taxes on flights leaving Great Britain [January 10 2007, 14:04 PM]