Czech newspapers MF Dnes compared costs of taxi services in European capital cities. The cost was counted to average salary in country where measures were made.
The results are not very friendly for Czech people. The ride for average salary would be 762 kilometers long. Average salary of Spaniard is enough for 1733 km of taxi ride in Madrid. The ride in Paris and Vienna is for inhabitant 1864 km long. And Berlin offer for average German salary 2730 km long ride. More expensive taxis are in Slovakia when costs aren’t limited.
On the other hand, taxi Prague drivers says that they have more expensive input. And Prague City hall wants more required equipment for taxi.
Theme: Prague Taxi Services
- Prague Municipal Council Lost to Taxi Again [November 22 2007, 08:54 AM]
- Fair taxi in Prague from 'Fair Place' taxi stands [August 1 2007, 09:59 AM]
- Taxi from Prague's Old Town Square for 28 CZK now [April 20 2007, 10:10 AM]
- Prague's taxi drivers file a lawsuit [February 14 2007, 11:16 AM]
- Prague's taxi drivers protest [January 18 2007, 11:06 AM]
- How to avoid being rubbed by taxi drivers in Prague? [January 16 2007, 13:00 PM]
- Fight against the overcharged taxi services [December 19 2006, 12:16 PM]
- Changes in taxi services in Prague [December 12 2006, 14:15 PM]
- Prague taxi is one of most expensive in Europe [August 23 2006, 12:18 PM]
- Prague taxi will be more expensive [July 19 2006, 13:47 PM]