For already 16th times Prague exhibition ground Holesovice will host the fair Holiday World, the biggest show of tourism industry in the Czech Republic. Exhibitors from 47 countries of the world will present their countries to attract more tourists. The partner country of this year is Turkey.
According to the Jan Novotny, the director of the organizing agency Incheba, the fair is a “central European premier tourism industry event”. Besides the foreign exhibitors, visitors of the fair will learn more about attractive places and services in the Czech Republic.
The fair will be open to the public from 16th to 18th February 2007. It is open on Friday and Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 and on Sunday from 9:00 to 17:00. Besides the trams (5, 12, 14, 15, 17) running regularly from the metro station Holesovice to Vystaviste (exhibition ground), there will be also additional buses no. 751 at the same route.
Theme: Trade fair
- Freddie Mercury's stamps album is in Prague [September 14 2007, 12:58 PM]
- International trade fair Collector 2007 at Prague Exhibition Ground [September 10 2007, 11:30 AM]
- Book World Prague was very successful [May 7 2007, 11:54 AM]
- Trade fair EduSummit 2007 in Prague [April 26 2007, 17:42 PM]
- World of Entertainment 2007 in Prague Exhibition Ground [April 24 2007, 15:35 PM]
- Big exhibition in Prague for car lovers [April 19 2007, 12:41 PM]
- 13th Prague International Book Fair [April 5 2007, 13:39 PM]
- Prague's stand in the shape of Charles Bridge [February 16 2007, 15:08 PM]
- Holiday World 2007 [February 13 2007, 11:53 AM]
- Prague hosts international fairs devoted to housing [January 31 2007, 11:06 AM]
- International fair Expolingua in Prague [October 30 2006, 11:50 AM]
- Erotica Sex Praha Fair [October 25 2006, 12:12 PM]
- Autoshow Praha 2006 [October 16 2006, 12:15 PM]