Easter holidays will brings many people into the capital of the Czech republic. The road police, therefore, expect traffic jams on Czech highways, especially on D1 between Prague and Brno, and at the borders with Poland and Germany.
Meteorologists expect warm weather with pleasant temperatures, on Monday even about 20˚C (68 ˚F). Prague prepared besides Easter markets many interesting events as well as religious masses and concerts. Read more about Czech Easter.
For those who would like to celebrate Easter in a bit unusual way, we can recommend tomorrow’s Day of Curiosities in Old Town Square or special Easter green beer in Monastic Brewery Strahov in the area of Strahov Monastery.
Theme: Easter in Prague
- Easter markets started at Andel, Prague [March 21 2008, 11:57 AM]
- Easter and Easter Markets coming to Prague [February 12 2008, 11:57 AM]
- Will you be spending Easter in Prague? [April 6 2007, 16:51 PM]
- Day full of curiosities in Prague's Old Town Square [April 6 2007, 14:57 PM]
- Thousands of tourists heading to Prague for Easter [March 30 2007, 18:05 PM]
- Easter 2007 in Prague [March 27 2007, 16:10 PM]
- Prague Easter markets have already started [March 26 2007, 12:46 PM]
- More information about Prague Easter markets [March 15 2007, 14:11 PM]
- Traditional goods at Prague Easter markets [February 20 2007, 15:25 PM]