For the first time this year the famous Venice Simplon-Orient-Express will come to Prague. The luxurious train goes from Venice to Prague four times a year. It waits in the Czech capital for two days and then it continues to Paris and London.
The first train this year arrives at Prague main station at about 17:00 this afternoon. It continues again from the main station on Saturday 21st April. Grand tour (in July) goes from Venice, via Vienna, Banska Bystrica, Krakow, Warsaw to Prague.
Train of Orient-Express have been going through Prague for 13 years. If you want to try this extraordinary experience and connect it with the visit of Prague, Express train will arive at Prague again on 24th May (leaving Prague on 26th May) and 27th September (29th September). Grand tour leaves Venice on 9th July.
For more information, visit here the official websites of Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
- Prague Public Transport Trains Gaining popularity [February 4 2009, 11:42 AM]
- Unique Bohemian Train for the Rich [December 11 2008, 17:55 PM]
- Orient Express Now in Prague [October 10 2008, 13:33 PM]
- Czech Railways – Tickets in grocery shop [September 25 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The Prague main Train Station Hlavni Nadrazi may not be accessible [June 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Reconstruction of Prague Main railway station underway [December 3 2007, 09:42 AM]
- No smoking in Czech trains since December [August 29 2007, 16:04 PM]
- First class in Pendolino trains will be more expensive [July 30 2007, 13:42 PM]
- Masaryk railway station in Prague will be closed during summer [July 2 2007, 11:40 AM]
- New railway tunnels in Prague already in 2008 [June 21 2007, 12:10 PM]
- Czech Railways has changed the timetables [June 11 2007, 12:23 PM]
- Czech Railways introduce new types of reductions [June 7 2007, 12:48 PM]
- Orient Express arrives in Prague [April 19 2007, 14:07 PM]
- Derailed train blocked the railway transport [February 19 2007, 11:07 AM]
- Polish trains cannot enter the Czech Republic [January 5 2007, 11:16 AM]
- New time table of Czech Railways [November 23 2006, 11:35 AM]
- Faster through Prague by trains [October 2 2006, 10:33 AM]
- Trains will be faster than metro [September 19 2006, 08:26 AM]
- Main station repair will be late [September 7 2006, 12:21 PM]
- More train stops in Prague [July 11 2006, 14:16 PM]
- Prague Main station will be strongly changed [May 17 2006, 18:06 PM]