More than 30 church school in Prague have been searched in order to find any traces of explosive materials. An anonymous person sent a letter last Tuesday in which he/she threaten with bomb attacks at these schools.
Policemen with trained dogs were searching in the buildings of kindergartens, primary and secondary schools but also in three theological faculties of Charles University. No bombs were found but policemen will continue guarding the places for the following days.
The same situation was in January this year. There were no bombs found at the schools and the anonymous writer is still unknown. It might be the same person again, probably with religious motives. The world Allah was mentioned in the last letter many times. If the writer is caught, he/she can be sentenced up to 15 years imprisonment.
- Prague Airport Testing Unique Liquid Detector [November 22 2007, 13:04 PM]
- The Czech Republic is not aware of any terrorist threat [July 3 2007, 10:03 AM]
- Anonymous letter: church schools in Prague will explode [May 17 2007, 12:41 PM]
- Czech intelligency warn against terrorism [October 25 2006, 13:12 PM]
- Reduced risk of terrorist attacks in Prague [October 17 2006, 14:01 PM]
- New information about terrorist threats [October 6 2006, 10:34 AM]
- Number of anonymous bomb menace has been raised [September 25 2006, 12:11 PM]
- Terrorist threat in Prague [September 25 2006, 11:20 AM]