The Bambiriada is an event that tries to point out to the organizations and association that take care of the free time of children. In Prague the 9th Bambiriada 2007 will take place on Strelecky and Detsky Islands from Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th May 2007.
The motto of this year “All Different, All Equal” is borrowed from the European campaign for human rights, society diversity and cooperation of young people in social activities. Bambiriada 2007 takes place in 27 towns of the Czech Republic.
Everyone who takes part in Bambiriada can try sailing on boats on the Vltava, play many games, create something in the art workshop, sing karaoke, learn the first aid, play theatre and many other activities.
Groups of dancers, singers, and theatre performers can be visible also at Mustek at the bottom of Wenceslas Square. There will be a small train going from Mustek, via Jiraskuv most to Strelecky Island. Between Strelecky and Detsky Island you can go by a small ferry. There is a concert on Friday evening on Strelecky Island and on Saturday “Royal Route” game. Bambiriada is for free for everybody, Bambiriada tickets enables you a free (or cheaper) entrance to many museums in Prague.
Theme: For kids
- International Children's Day in Prague [May 25 2007, 14:06 PM]
- Bambiriada 2007 - an event (not only) for children [May 21 2007, 12:44 PM]
- St. Nicholas celebrations [December 4 2006, 10:42 AM]
- St. Nicholas Day in Prague [November 30 2006, 12:09 PM]
- 'Safari' in Prague Castle [October 11 2006, 10:34 AM]
- Fairy Tales Sound through Prague Ruzyne Airport [July 18 2006, 13:40 PM]
- Jetix Kids Awards 2006 [June 26 2006, 09:07 AM]
- Childrens day in Thomayer hospital [June 8 2006, 11:44 AM]
- President day for kids moved [May 31 2006, 11:39 AM]
- Hurvinek knows his owner [May 12 2006, 18:02 PM]
- Hurvinek has 80 years [May 4 2006, 12:00 PM]
- Matejska pout ends on Easter Monday [April 14 2006, 10:05 AM]