Children will celebrate the International Children’s Day soon. 1st June will bring them many activities to do in the Czech capital. Besides Bambiriada on Strelecky and Detsky islands, they can take part in Pirates’ adventures and many other interesting activities.
If the children are fond of the Pirates of Caribbean they will definitely enjoy the adventures that will take place in the park Riegrovy sady on 1st June. The day will be full of costumes, people on stilts, a pirate dance party, or various sport and art disciplines. They can help the captain of the Black Pearl to discover the old valuable treasure.
This Sunday 27th May (between 10:00 and 18:00) children can go to the O2 Zlute Lazne (from metro station Karlovo namesti exit Palackeho namesti continue by trams 3, 16, 17, 21, 52 to stop Dvorce) to try fencing, charming or playing with Indians. They can play with a clown, see puppet theatre, play streetbal, table tennis, skate, climb a wall, or do many other activities.
Theme: For kids
- International Children's Day in Prague [May 25 2007, 14:06 PM]
- Bambiriada 2007 - an event (not only) for children [May 21 2007, 12:44 PM]
- St. Nicholas celebrations [December 4 2006, 10:42 AM]
- St. Nicholas Day in Prague [November 30 2006, 12:09 PM]
- 'Safari' in Prague Castle [October 11 2006, 10:34 AM]
- Fairy Tales Sound through Prague Ruzyne Airport [July 18 2006, 13:40 PM]
- Jetix Kids Awards 2006 [June 26 2006, 09:07 AM]
- Childrens day in Thomayer hospital [June 8 2006, 11:44 AM]
- President day for kids moved [May 31 2006, 11:39 AM]
- Hurvinek knows his owner [May 12 2006, 18:02 PM]
- Hurvinek has 80 years [May 4 2006, 12:00 PM]
- Matejska pout ends on Easter Monday [April 14 2006, 10:05 AM]