Due to the maintenance of the rail switches and protecting devices many trains won’t terminate in Masaryk railway station (Masarykovo nadrazi) near Florenc. The service disruption will last from today until the end of August.
The trains between Prague – Kralupy nad Vltavou will be rerouted via Prague-Holesovice to the final destination Prague-Liben. The trains between Prague – Kladno – Zatec – Chomutov will depart/arrive at the station Prague-Bubny. Between 9th and 20th July the terminal will be shifted to the station Prague-Dejvice.
There will be no additional transport. Travellers can ask for tickets for the Prague public transport by showing the train ticket in the booking office of stations Prague-Masarykovo nadrazi and Prague-Holesovice. More information about the service disruptions can be received at the railway stations and on the phone number (+420) 840 112 113.
- Prague Public Transport Trains Gaining popularity [February 4 2009, 11:42 AM]
- Unique Bohemian Train for the Rich [December 11 2008, 17:55 PM]
- Orient Express Now in Prague [October 10 2008, 13:33 PM]
- Czech Railways – Tickets in grocery shop [September 25 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The Prague main Train Station Hlavni Nadrazi may not be accessible [June 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Reconstruction of Prague Main railway station underway [December 3 2007, 09:42 AM]
- No smoking in Czech trains since December [August 29 2007, 16:04 PM]
- First class in Pendolino trains will be more expensive [July 30 2007, 13:42 PM]
- Masaryk railway station in Prague will be closed during summer [July 2 2007, 11:40 AM]
- New railway tunnels in Prague already in 2008 [June 21 2007, 12:10 PM]
- Czech Railways has changed the timetables [June 11 2007, 12:23 PM]
- Czech Railways introduce new types of reductions [June 7 2007, 12:48 PM]
- Orient Express arrives in Prague [April 19 2007, 14:07 PM]
- Derailed train blocked the railway transport [February 19 2007, 11:07 AM]
- Polish trains cannot enter the Czech Republic [January 5 2007, 11:16 AM]
- New time table of Czech Railways [November 23 2006, 11:35 AM]
- Faster through Prague by trains [October 2 2006, 10:33 AM]
- Trains will be faster than metro [September 19 2006, 08:26 AM]
- Main station repair will be late [September 7 2006, 12:21 PM]
- More train stops in Prague [July 11 2006, 14:16 PM]
- Prague Main station will be strongly changed [May 17 2006, 18:06 PM]