If you plan to visit this weekend other places than Prague, your good choice might be a small spa village in Hradec Kralove Region in the east of Bohemia. Visitors of this lovely place will turn back to the time when noblemen were strolling in the gardens and Count Spork, who founded the main feature of the village – a Baroque spa building, went hunting. To the times almost 300 years ago.
Annual celebrations will offer horse riding shows, old traditional markets, a period army camp, wine tasting, a reconstruction of historical events, a concert of scene and theatre music or big fireworks.
The celebration is held this Saturday from 9:00 to 22:00. Besides the programme of the celebrations, visitors can see the famous Baroque building, the lapidary of M.B. Brown statues, Church of the Holy Trinity and Czech Pharmaceutical Museum.
Theme: Out of Prague
- Reconstruction of historical events in Kuks [July 18 2007, 15:10 PM]
- By steam train outside Prague [July 2 2007, 14:56 PM]
- Travel in time at Tocnik Castle this weekend [April 27 2007, 17:37 PM]
- New information system at Karlstejn Castle [April 20 2007, 17:36 PM]
- Festival Ekofilm 2006 [October 10 2006, 15:30 PM]
- Tomato battle [August 28 2006, 16:11 PM]
- Hussite parade at Charles Bridge [August 28 2006, 10:11 AM]
- "Kolo pro zivot" - "Bike for life" [August 3 2006, 11:46 AM]
- Biggest ska festival in Europe [July 12 2006, 14:33 PM]
- International movie festival Karlovy Vary [June 29 2006, 20:48 PM]
- Trip to Karlstejn Castle [June 28 2006, 14:18 PM]
- International children movie festival [May 29 2006, 20:12 PM]
- 4th intenational festival of animated movies [May 4 2006, 15:34 PM]