Travelling in the first class in SC Pendolino trains will be more comfortable but also more expensive. Czech Railways want to offer more types of newspapers, more food and newly a glass of bear, but the price will be 12% more expensive from 1st September.
Travellers will be also able to buy the travel tickets for Pendolino via their mobile phones. The service is called Teletiket. Customer will pay for the ticket with their credit card.
A new fare SC Net will enable travellers to travel by Pendolino trains as well as regional trains with only one ticket. More information about customer fares and reductions can be found at www.cd.cz.
- Prague Public Transport Trains Gaining popularity [February 4 2009, 11:42 AM]
- Unique Bohemian Train for the Rich [December 11 2008, 17:55 PM]
- Orient Express Now in Prague [October 10 2008, 13:33 PM]
- Czech Railways – Tickets in grocery shop [September 25 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The Prague main Train Station Hlavni Nadrazi may not be accessible [June 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Reconstruction of Prague Main railway station underway [December 3 2007, 09:42 AM]
- No smoking in Czech trains since December [August 29 2007, 16:04 PM]
- First class in Pendolino trains will be more expensive [July 30 2007, 13:42 PM]
- Masaryk railway station in Prague will be closed during summer [July 2 2007, 11:40 AM]
- New railway tunnels in Prague already in 2008 [June 21 2007, 12:10 PM]
- Czech Railways has changed the timetables [June 11 2007, 12:23 PM]
- Czech Railways introduce new types of reductions [June 7 2007, 12:48 PM]
- Orient Express arrives in Prague [April 19 2007, 14:07 PM]
- Derailed train blocked the railway transport [February 19 2007, 11:07 AM]
- Polish trains cannot enter the Czech Republic [January 5 2007, 11:16 AM]
- New time table of Czech Railways [November 23 2006, 11:35 AM]
- Faster through Prague by trains [October 2 2006, 10:33 AM]
- Trains will be faster than metro [September 19 2006, 08:26 AM]
- Main station repair will be late [September 7 2006, 12:21 PM]
- More train stops in Prague [July 11 2006, 14:16 PM]
- Prague Main station will be strongly changed [May 17 2006, 18:06 PM]