Already this Saturday Prague will become the venue of the Mattoni Night Grand Prix. The night run in the streets of Prague will affect the city transportation in the centre of Prague between 19:30 and 22:30.
There will be tram service disruption in the section Narodni divadlo (National Theatre) – Staromestska – Cechuv most and in the section Malostranska – crossroads near Letensky tunnel.
Line no. 12 in the section Ujezd – Nadrazi Kapitana Jarose will be rerouted via stops Narodni trida, Vaclavske namesti (Wenceslas Square), Masarykovo nadrazi and Namesti Republiky.
Line no. 17 in the section Karlovo namesti (Charles Square) – Nabrezi Kapitana Jarose will be rerouted via stops Vaclavske namesti, Masarykovo nadrazi and Namesti Republiky.
Line no. 18 in the section Narodni divadlo – Malostranska will be rerouted via Ujezd and Malostranske namesti.
Bus line no. 133 from the stop Ohrada will be shortened and terminated in Florenc.
Theme: Changes in public transport
- The Universal card of a Prague citizen: Opencard [January 25 2008, 13:52 PM]
- Prague Connections Available on Phone [September 21 2007, 12:00 PM]
- Disruption to tram services between Vinohradska vodarna and Flora [September 7 2007, 16:39 PM]
- Changes in the public transport due to the Mattoni Night Grand Prix [September 6 2007, 13:06 PM]
- Poor information system of Prague public transport [August 28 2007, 16:10 PM]
- Public transport in Prague after the summer holidays [August 27 2007, 13:43 PM]
- Tram service disruption between stops Malostranska - Ujezd [August 21 2007, 09:58 AM]
- The closure of Stefanikuv bridge will be over soon [August 17 2007, 09:55 AM]
- Tram service disruption near Prague Castle tomorrow [August 6 2007, 16:40 PM]
- Metro line B with shorter intervals [July 30 2007, 10:26 AM]
- Tram service disruptions in Palackeho square [July 16 2007, 17:08 PM]
- New changes in Prague public transport [May 14 2007, 12:41 PM]
- Tram restrictions near Prague Castle [April 10 2007, 12:38 PM]
- Restrictions in public transport this Saturday [March 22 2007, 12:47 PM]
- Restrictions in public transport in Prague-Petriny [March 16 2007, 11:58 AM]
- Small changes in public transport on 22nd-24th February [February 20 2007, 14:04 PM]
- Restrictions on the way to the Prague's Exhibition Ground [February 9 2007, 12:02 PM]
- Stefanikuv bridge in Prague will be closed [January 31 2007, 12:03 PM]
- Better tram service in Prague in 2007 [December 29 2006, 11:56 AM]
- Temporary changes in the public transport [November 29 2006, 12:21 PM]
- Charitable run restricts Prague transport on Saturday [September 26 2006, 11:35 AM]
- Changes in public transport ends [September 1 2006, 15:29 PM]
- Trams return to Vodickova street [July 21 2006, 12:01 PM]
- Cubbist facade threatened after house collapse [July 17 2006, 15:28 PM]
- Summer changes in public transport [June 27 2006, 15:16 PM]