The jubilee 10th international trade fair Collector (Sberatel) is a significant event in the field of collecting philately, postcards, numismatic, minerals, precious stones and telephone cards. More than 220 exhibitors from 35 countries of the world will present their collections, especially their stamps.
Visitors can admire collections borrowed from the British Post Museum in London, from many private collectors as well as post offices from all over the world. On the occasion of this event, several post offices have prepared special rubber stamps and other postal stationery. On Sunday you have a special change to get your letter stamped by OSN stamp.
Renown experts in all mentioned fields will be present at the fair to provide visitors with a free of charge expertise. Stands with these experts will be marked with yellow signs Poradentsvi. The fair takes place in the Industrial Palace at the Prague Exhibition Ground on Friday 14th and Saturday 15th September from 10:00 – 18:00 and on Sunday 16th September from 10:00 to 16:00. This year’s fair is a preparation for the next year’s event which will be held together with the Philatelic Exhibition Praga 2008.
Theme: Trade fair
- Freddie Mercury's stamps album is in Prague [September 14 2007, 12:58 PM]
- International trade fair Collector 2007 at Prague Exhibition Ground [September 10 2007, 11:30 AM]
- Book World Prague was very successful [May 7 2007, 11:54 AM]
- Trade fair EduSummit 2007 in Prague [April 26 2007, 17:42 PM]
- World of Entertainment 2007 in Prague Exhibition Ground [April 24 2007, 15:35 PM]
- Big exhibition in Prague for car lovers [April 19 2007, 12:41 PM]
- 13th Prague International Book Fair [April 5 2007, 13:39 PM]
- Prague's stand in the shape of Charles Bridge [February 16 2007, 15:08 PM]
- Holiday World 2007 [February 13 2007, 11:53 AM]
- Prague hosts international fairs devoted to housing [January 31 2007, 11:06 AM]
- International fair Expolingua in Prague [October 30 2006, 11:50 AM]
- Erotica Sex Praha Fair [October 25 2006, 12:12 PM]
- Autoshow Praha 2006 [October 16 2006, 12:15 PM]