No visa needed?
The American ambassador in the Czech Republic Richard Gaber informed development in this matter is very positive, as the number of denied visa requests went down from 9,5% to 6,7%. Czechs so fulfilled one of the main criteria of visa requirement. The marginal percentage, under which it is possible to negotiate the visa abolishment, is ten percent.
Expectations for visa abolishment were expressed also by the Czech Minister of Foreign Affairs Karel Schwarzenberg: “We have taken all the necessary steps for it, now it is up to the US administrative, and we hope, the Czech Republic will be in the no-visa list.”
- Aeroflot can't wait to buy Czech Airlines [February 5 2009, 17:55 PM]
- Prague Main Train Station Changing into Shopping Paradise [February 4 2009, 13:54 PM]
- Czech Republic Very Cheap for the British [February 3 2009, 15:58 PM]
- Prague? A Sexy City! [December 4 2008, 17:29 PM]
- Food and Drinks at Prague Arport discounts the price [December 3 2008, 13:45 PM]
- Prague Airport – Tourists welcomed there by the city placard [November 28 2008, 11:25 AM]
- Wenceslas Square First Step to Freedom [April 29 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Czech Citizens can go to the USA without Visa since autumn 2008 [February 27 2008, 10:14 AM]
- Czech Republic enters the Schengen space [December 17 2007, 15:53 PM]
- Czechs shouldn't need visa to go to USA [November 6 2007, 17:17 PM]