As each year, the Post office at Bozi Dar (Gift of God) CR, gets letters in total weight about 500 kg. The letters are sent to Baby Jesus, an has wishes inside – toys for kids, or even wishes like ‘dad should stop smoking’ or ‘mam should be less worried’.
If you want to send your wishes to Baby Jesus, the address is Jeziskova Posta, 362 62, Bozi Dar, Czech Republic. Don’t forget, Baby Jesus does the same job as Santa Claus in the United States, but with one difference – Baby Jesus loves all, so he doesn’t make a list with good/bad deeds. Also, he doesn’t use chimneys.
As Baby Jesus is supernatural, he doesn’t have to open the letters to know what is inside. But the letters have to be stamped, for which the post in Bozi Dar have to work very hard until 22th of December.
Theme: Czech traditions
- The oldest tram in Prague is one hundred years old [February 29 2008, 10:08 AM]
- Letters for Baby Jesus in Czech Republic [December 19 2007, 18:10 PM]
- Christmas Markets in Prague Begins [November 29 2007, 11:55 AM]
- Testing the Sirens [October 3 2007, 15:59 PM]
- May 1st – an unordinary day in Prague [May 1 2007, 09:37 AM]
- The Burning of the Witches in Prague [April 30 2007, 11:26 AM]
- Brevnov fair starts [October 6 2006, 13:57 PM]
- International Folklore Fair 2006 [August 29 2006, 14:14 PM]
- Traditional Troja Fair in the botanical garden [August 9 2006, 13:11 PM]
- New attraction at the Prague Castle [July 28 2006, 10:15 AM]
- Sokols are in Prague [July 5 2006, 08:47 AM]
- Great brass band festival in Sazka Arena [June 22 2006, 15:45 PM]
- A tramp Prague-Prcice has 18.000 walkers [May 22 2006, 14:04 PM]
- Folk dancers at Old Town Square [May 12 2006, 20:33 PM]
- "Burn her, she's a witch!" [April 28 2006, 13:00 PM]
- Easter traditons from view of female foreigner [April 18 2006, 18:31 PM]
- Happy Easter! [April 14 2006, 14:20 PM]
- Biggest Sokol physical training in Prague [April 7 2006, 11:03 AM]