Four and half months until the match with Switzerland, which in Basile opens the football European championship for Czechs. Until the end of may, the representation coach Karel Bruckner decides about the team formation. There is quite a lot of candidates this year.
The first test of the players is the preparing tournament in Cyprus, during which the Czech team is going to battle the selection of Greek national league and Poland. 28 players got the invitation.
The Czech coach Bruckner has reputation of being conservative, so the final choice is going to include probably the goalkeeper Petr Cech and players Pospech, Ujfaluci, Plasil, Pudil, Rosicky, Baros and Koller.
- Football Euro 2008: Czechs Out [June 16 2008, 11:55 AM]
- Czech football representation prepares for the EURO Cup [January 15 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Czechs Sealed Qualification for Euro 2008 [October 18 2007, 09:59 AM]
- Slavia Praha for the first time in Champions League [August 30 2007, 11:39 AM]
- New spectator area for Prague fooball supporters-juniors [April 3 2007, 16:20 PM]
- Footbal national stadium should be at Letna [May 18 2006, 16:30 PM]
- Another scandal of Czech Football league [April 27 2006, 15:41 PM]