If Vaclav Klaus watches the courses at betting agencies, he could have started celebrating; The agencies has lowered the courses for Klaus’ win, now they are on their lowest level in history – 1,1:1. In the betting language it means Klaus is right before being elected.
Jan Svejnar was an outsider of the elections from the very beginning, but still he has done everything to interest the public and to get into sub-consciousness of people. He can pay interest on this capital; he would be perfect in Czech Senate, there will also be many positions needed to take up in approaching Czech EU Chairmanship in 2009. There will be many possibilities opening, we can only guess, which he will finally take, it probably won’t be the one to come back to the US.
Thinking about Jana Bobosikova? There is not a chance she would be elected, but the communist party needs her for their strategy; they even straightforwardly say they just use her to have the other parties negotiating with them. Bobsikova doesn’t mind though; she has her own EU ministry’s post defending ahead, for which it is necessary to be seen.
Postscript : Vaclav Klaus was elected the president today.
- ODS Congress – Go on Without Klaus, Bem [December 8 2008, 09:24 AM]
- ODS elects the new leader today [December 5 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Topolanek – Bem 7:0 in the half-time [December 1 2008, 13:32 PM]
- The Communist Party returns to Power. Slowly, steadily. [November 14 2008, 15:06 PM]
- Bem to became the new leader of ODS? [October 29 2008, 12:39 PM]
- Senate elections in CR – Again, CSSD won [October 27 2008, 08:43 AM]
- Reasons why ODS lost the regional elections [October 21 2008, 13:13 PM]
- Topolanek taking Fire [October 21 2008, 11:41 AM]
- Is Bem going to Big league politics? [October 20 2008, 11:50 AM]
- CSSD Crushing win in Regional Elections [October 20 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Local Government Election in CR: Even [October 13 2008, 09:49 AM]
- The winning leader of the Greens is Bursik [September 8 2008, 11:54 AM]
- Congress of the Czech Greens started [September 5 2008, 16:54 PM]
- The new Leader of Czech Greens will be Who? [September 4 2008, 13:41 PM]
- Pool: If elections were now, CSSD would win [June 10 2008, 17:25 PM]
- Havel appealed to Prague: Do not vote for ODS [June 2 2008, 09:58 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus - The Winner of Discreditable Elections [February 19 2008, 14:36 PM]
- Vaclav Klaus re-elected president of the Czech Republic [February 18 2008, 17:46 PM]
- 2nd Round of Elections; Who will be the next Czech President? [February 15 2008, 10:54 AM]
- Presidential Elections and Role of Communists [February 12 2008, 16:09 PM]
- 1st Round of CR Presidential Elections: Klaus was close [February 11 2008, 08:38 AM]
- 1st Round of Czech Presidential elections tomorrow [February 7 2008, 18:00 PM]
- Svejnar: I am ahead in opinion polls [February 6 2008, 13:38 PM]
- Czech Republic Presidential Elections in four days [February 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The first Klaus vs Svejnar duel [January 30 2008, 17:06 PM]