Take a new car, and ride 100 000 km in it. Than disassemble it to the last bolt, and look for malfunction. That would be the test of German magazine Auto Bild put simply. Skoda Octavia II Combi shines among the best. In the tablet of 45 the most dependable cars it was placed third. That means, before such maques as Mercedes, Audi or BMW. Better were only Mazda 6 and Toyota Prius.
What to say more? Skoda Octavia is an ideal family car and a favorite company car. It has beaten such legends in the test of reliability, as Volkswagen Golf or Touran, but also all the Mercedeses, BMWs or Audis.
Theme: Golden Czech hands
- New Czech Invention Should Protect Against Ticks [February 4 2009, 15:34 PM]
- Prague Quarter in Shanghai information [November 19 2008, 09:42 AM]
- Bruckner's Austria beaten France [September 8 2008, 09:49 AM]
- Czech Gadget: Computer is possible to control by Eyes [September 2 2008, 17:18 PM]
- Czech Factory for Clothes of the Future [June 18 2008, 09:50 AM]
- Czech scientists found another better cure for cancer [June 6 2008, 11:57 AM]
- Skoda Octavia is incredibly reliable car [April 9 2008, 16:02 PM]
- Skoda Auto Gained record-breaking profits in 2007 [March 13 2008, 15:56 PM]
- Unique Czech Discovery will help Malaria Treatment [February 22 2008, 13:46 PM]
- Prototype Skoda Fabia S2000 [February 11 2008, 18:03 PM]
- New Czech Discovery makes cloning easier [February 7 2008, 16:00 PM]
- Czech Hydrogen-Powered Bus Coming Soon [January 31 2008, 11:17 AM]