The association of travel companies IATA announced a move from paper tickets to electronic ones. They expect to raise their profits of 9 mil czk, and also save up to 50 000 trees a year.
According to the association, the electronic tickets are preferred by more than 89% of the passengers. Czech travel companies embrace the proposal with one voice.
Asia and Africa are the only continents where could be problems, so there stay paper tickets. Otherwise, paper tickets will be used only in two cases. 1St: Charter flights with travel agencies, 2nd: Of course those travel companies, which are not in the IATA association, those are especially small companies in developing countries.
It is common to buy the ticket at the Internet nowadays.
- Entropa of David Cerny Videos Here! [January 28 2009, 15:36 PM]
- Did Czech Etymologist escaped India with help of Secret Agents? [January 23 2009, 16:54 PM]
- Cerny Reurns Money for Entropia [January 22 2009, 11:23 AM]
- A part of Bulgarians Want Back to Entropia [January 21 2009, 15:43 PM]
- Czech Entropia sculpture: Bulgaria under black cover [January 20 2009, 15:35 PM]
- The gas crisis over? Russia and Ukraine made an agreement [January 20 2009, 11:25 AM]
- The Israeli – Gaza truce goes as Schwarzenberg predicted [January 19 2009, 15:44 PM]
- Moscow and Kiev gas agreement [January 19 2009, 11:38 AM]
- Czech Josef Machacek won Quad category of Rally Dakar [January 19 2009, 09:45 AM]
- Czech Entropia statue: Slovakia is other country that protests [January 16 2009, 09:45 AM]
- Gas still not flowing to the EU, Russia blames Ukraine [January 13 2009, 17:39 PM]
- Obama Phoned Topolanek and Complimented for Czech Mission at Middle East [January 8 2009, 17:49 PM]
- Metropolis full of Euro-commissaries, Czech Chairmanship initiated [January 8 2009, 10:54 AM]
- Schwarzenberg: Gaza development goes in wrong direction [January 7 2009, 09:43 AM]
- Le Monde: Klaus is a grumpy choleric, but Schwarzenberg will help [December 12 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Classical lightbulbs starting to disappear in September [December 9 2008, 11:55 AM]
- Dali lama visited Czech parliament in Prague [December 2 2008, 09:35 AM]
- Klaus vs Lisbon [December 1 2008, 17:52 PM]
- Dali-Lama lecture in Prague Congress Centre [December 1 2008, 09:43 AM]
- Institutional Court: Vaclav Klaus vs EU – Lisbon Treaty [November 25 2008, 11:33 AM]
- The Second Etymologist is Back at Czech Republic. The Indian Story is Over? [November 20 2008, 13:27 PM]
- Dalai Lama visiting Czech Parliament [November 14 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Klaus creates an unrealistic picture of the CR abroad [November 13 2008, 11:45 AM]
- Czech housing market fully opens for foreigners [November 3 2008, 16:53 PM]
- American Visa Abolished for Czechs. Now What? [October 22 2008, 15:35 PM]