The newest public notice of the Prague city hall, which forbids alcohol drinking at chosen places of Prague, still shows sign of the ‘new kid’ there is still quite a lot of bugs to sort out.
To begin with kiosks – some of them are swarming with the homeless, but the public notice doesn’t sort out, how far they can take their alcohols. So the drunkard can say ‘Yo no I drink at this kiosk’ even when he is tens of metres away.
Another problem is to prove, the person drinks the alcohol he/she has. Or- they simply pour the alcohols into pet bottles and act it is mineral water- the passing city police officers have no means to prove it is not.
The media informed there has been no persecution of ‘normal people’ who would drink in public, yet. Which is good. Yet I still feel Kampa park should be withdraw from the list.
Theme: Czech law
- Marihuana almost decriminalized in the Czech Republic [January 8 2009, 15:26 PM]
- Taxis in Prague are going to be yellow only [January 5 2009, 11:39 AM]
- Proposal of Solving Czech Gipsy Ghettos [December 10 2008, 15:46 PM]
- Tying Czech Football Hooligans [December 9 2008, 13:36 PM]
- Czech Neo-Nazi group will be banned [November 25 2008, 13:22 PM]
- Czech M.P. Against Sex With 14 Year Olds [November 18 2008, 09:12 AM]
- Sex With a Fourteen? Doctors are against the new law. [November 14 2008, 09:19 AM]
- Legal Age in Czech Republic: Now 14, criminal responsibility, papers, sex [November 12 2008, 16:41 PM]
- Marihuana is Common in the Czech Republic [November 7 2008, 08:39 AM]
- Anti-hooligan law proposal in Czech Republic [November 4 2008, 15:46 PM]
- Spitted-out chews have cost 200.000 czk already [August 4 2008, 09:33 AM]
- Alleged police Murderer goes to court for killing American [July 31 2008, 11:24 AM]
- The new no-public-drinking law can be eluded [July 18 2008, 13:24 PM]
- Public Drinking in Prague Banned at some Places [July 7 2008, 15:55 PM]
- The police really checks if the new law is adhered [July 3 2008, 09:16 AM]
- Fines for chewing gums and pigeons feeding in Prague [July 2 2008, 09:50 AM]
- New Laws in Prague - No Chewing gum spitting! [July 1 2008, 13:18 PM]
- To spit out a chewing gum in Prague is now illegal [June 12 2008, 17:47 PM]
- Personal License Plate soon available in CR [June 11 2008, 09:49 AM]
- Parking Zones in Prague [May 28 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus loses a trial [May 26 2008, 16:03 PM]
- Czech Anti-smoking Law – new chapters [May 23 2008, 15:43 PM]
- Case of Prague Traffic Lights: Art Prize Abroad, Penalty in CR [May 22 2008, 13:49 PM]
- Czech Anti-smoking law too strong, proposals of softening [May 21 2008, 09:50 AM]
- Judges against parental physical punishments ban [May 13 2008, 17:49 PM]