Vaclav Klaus’ opinions about Georgia are well-known, a clear mutual understatement took place among him and Czech communists, he was also complimented by Raúl Castro. Wait a moment. Klaus has the same opinions as the communist party? There is something weird. The situation can be explained in three ways:
1. Klaus have reached the age where the difference between right and wrong stir, and senility took over his actions.
2. Klaus likes authoritative leaders and likes to imagine himself as one of them. Also, regular democratic leaders of free countries do not take him seriously.
3. Klaus simply disagrees with general opinion, only to get publicity. If the government stood behind Russia, he would call for help for Georgia.
What goes on in Klaus’ mind is hard to tell. So you decide for yourself, what is the most probable option.
Of course, the reasons for the conflict are very complicated. Saakashvili clearly made fatal mistakes, but Russia militia crossed borders of other state, which equals occupation. Also, it is strange how well was Russia prepared for the invasion.
Theme: Point of view
- Fictive Atomic Bomb Explosion on TV was For Fun! [February 9 2009, 17:53 PM]
- Russian Gas Didn't Arrive to EU... Why? [January 14 2009, 11:20 AM]
- Putin Shows the Real Russia: Gas Stopped [January 9 2009, 12:16 PM]
- More Tourists go to Prague! Where do they accomodate? [January 6 2009, 11:19 AM]
- The Blob library only represents legality [December 12 2008, 11:34 AM]
- I am sad to say Vaclav Klaus doesn't have to care what he does anymore [November 7 2008, 12:39 PM]
- Save your money, sleep in hostels in Prague [September 11 2008, 07:19 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus and Georgia [August 27 2008, 12:19 PM]
- Vaclav Klaus was Complimented by Russia for his Critique of Georgia [August 19 2008, 13:59 PM]
- Czech Porn King Rosenberg was Released on Probation [August 12 2008, 13:56 PM]
- Prague – The city of Sex shops [July 30 2008, 08:21 AM]
- Klaus uses his Boycott of National Library for Self-promotion [April 23 2008, 09:58 AM]
- A Czech Politician talks about Global Warming in the US: This Time not Amateur Speech [April 22 2008, 15:49 PM]
- Prague Hosted Elite Model World [April 22 2008, 09:55 AM]