Under the slogan We will make it sweet for Europe was launched the Czech government information campaign related the Czech EU chairmanship. The personalities acting in the movie are well-known characters of Czech culture in he world. As Topolanek commented, there is also one new character introduced – a sugar cube, which is a Czech invention.
The video begins with Jaromir Jagr, aiming and than shooting an sugar cube to Petr Cech, who catches it and makes a face. Then the prima ballerina Daria Klimentova spins her cube a little. The scientist Antonin Holy makes a little experiment. The famous architect Eva Jiricna builds a structure from the cubes. The super-model Tereza Maxova can’t resist and eats one. The conductor Libor Pesek closes the spot.
About in the half of November, the government will introduce the logo. The CR chairmanship start in the first half of the next year.
- Klaus Denied Global Warming ... Again [February 2 2009, 11:26 AM]
- Czech European Chairmanship Logo [November 13 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Personalities of world culture and politics are in Prague [October 14 2008, 09:53 AM]
- STB Interrogation Presentation to the EU Chairmanship [September 25 2008, 13:30 PM]
- 'We will make it sweet for Europe' Video for Czech EU chairmanship [September 5 2008, 11:41 AM]
- Czech EU Chairmanship comes nearer [August 4 2008, 15:49 PM]
- Vaclav Havel Interview for Financial Times [July 7 2008, 11:49 AM]
- Ellen Tauscher comes to Prague [September 14 2007, 14:59 PM]
- Madeleine Albright in the Forum 2000 Conference in Prague [September 6 2007, 17:12 PM]
- International conference for democracy in Prague [May 15 2007, 14:21 PM]
- Dalai Lama in Prague [October 10 2006, 09:32 AM]
- Forum 2000 hosts Nobel Prize winners [October 9 2006, 09:47 AM]
- The fate of Solar system lays in Prague [August 15 2006, 10:59 AM]
- The XXVIth General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union in Prague [August 7 2006, 13:49 PM]
- Congress Centre for sale [July 26 2006, 13:57 PM]
- Prague is going to decide about the Solar System [July 24 2006, 13:29 PM]
- Mathematics in the Centre conference in Prague [July 17 2006, 17:22 PM]
- Prague as a place for congresses [July 12 2006, 17:16 PM]
- 2nd European Conference of Apidology [April 12 2006, 16:35 PM]
- Fifth Workshop on Treebanks (TLT 2006) [February 28 2006, 17:56 PM]
- XML 2006 Conference [January 12 2006, 12:44 PM]