Bursik successfully survived the greatest rupture in his party. Dana Kuchtova’s rebellion brought even more sympathies for Martin Bursik, as he proved to work effectively under pressure. He not only won his chair, he also re-occupied the seats in the lead of the Greens, this time with his allies. The vice-leader became the Education Minister Ondrej Liska, the other heads became Katerina Jacques and Martin Ander.
Bursik’s challenger, the ex-chairman and ex-Education minister of the Greens, Dana Kuchtova, lost in candidacy on the leader and also in candidacy for the vice-leader.
Bursik have left nothing to chance, and gained one important advantage in advance; he travelled the Czech Republic and founded about 50 base groups of the Greens. The 50 new representatives decided the vote.
Bursik didn’t stopped at getting his post, he also needed to assure a similar situation won’t repeat. So he achieved one more thing – a few minutes before the end of the meeting, he call away about one third of the council, basically he not only gained new supporters, he also got rid of those against.
The way Martin Busik, in similar way as Mirek Topolanek, managed in the time crisis, shows up how they will behave when there will be a real state crisis. In satisfactory way.
- ODS Congress – Go on Without Klaus, Bem [December 8 2008, 09:24 AM]
- ODS elects the new leader today [December 5 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Topolanek – Bem 7:0 in the half-time [December 1 2008, 13:32 PM]
- The Communist Party returns to Power. Slowly, steadily. [November 14 2008, 15:06 PM]
- Bem to became the new leader of ODS? [October 29 2008, 12:39 PM]
- Senate elections in CR – Again, CSSD won [October 27 2008, 08:43 AM]
- Reasons why ODS lost the regional elections [October 21 2008, 13:13 PM]
- Topolanek taking Fire [October 21 2008, 11:41 AM]
- Is Bem going to Big league politics? [October 20 2008, 11:50 AM]
- CSSD Crushing win in Regional Elections [October 20 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Local Government Election in CR: Even [October 13 2008, 09:49 AM]
- The winning leader of the Greens is Bursik [September 8 2008, 11:54 AM]
- Congress of the Czech Greens started [September 5 2008, 16:54 PM]
- The new Leader of Czech Greens will be Who? [September 4 2008, 13:41 PM]
- Pool: If elections were now, CSSD would win [June 10 2008, 17:25 PM]
- Havel appealed to Prague: Do not vote for ODS [June 2 2008, 09:58 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus - The Winner of Discreditable Elections [February 19 2008, 14:36 PM]
- Vaclav Klaus re-elected president of the Czech Republic [February 18 2008, 17:46 PM]
- 2nd Round of Elections; Who will be the next Czech President? [February 15 2008, 10:54 AM]
- Presidential Elections and Role of Communists [February 12 2008, 16:09 PM]
- 1st Round of CR Presidential Elections: Klaus was close [February 11 2008, 08:38 AM]
- 1st Round of Czech Presidential elections tomorrow [February 7 2008, 18:00 PM]
- Svejnar: I am ahead in opinion polls [February 6 2008, 13:38 PM]
- Czech Republic Presidential Elections in four days [February 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The first Klaus vs Svejnar duel [January 30 2008, 17:06 PM]