The Young Gods come to Prague! The industrial rockers promised to make two concerts in two days, this Friday and Saturday. With their beginnings back in 1985, The Young Gods created five studio albums and a number of notable hits; you surely recall the track Skinflowers.
The group stands out musically by their live vocals, live drumming and real-time played electronic music, making a fusion of DJs and Rock performance. In that manner they are similar to the Primal Scream, but The Young Gods like to thing about themselves more like innovators searching for new approaches in music – e.g. their last album Knock on Wood is entirely acoustic.
With this tour, like their album, it’s all about the acoustics. This makes the tour special, as you can rely on the next one will be more typical. If you like TYG, don’t miss it. Tickets: 455 czk, via Ticketportal online or at the place Palac Akropolis, Kubelikova 27, Prague 3. 3rd and 4th Otober 2008
Theme: Concert of alternative music
- Vinyl Magician Wax Tailor in Prague [November 27 2008, 09:47 AM]
- Nigerian Songster ASA in Prague [November 6 2008, 16:40 PM]
- The Young Gods in Prague [October 1 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Conor Oberst - Songster in Prague [September 9 2008, 17:40 PM]
- Sigur Rós in Prague [August 7 2008, 11:57 AM]
- The Young Gods on Sazavafest [July 31 2008, 17:50 PM]
- Primal Scream come to Prague [July 22 2008, 17:35 PM]
- Tom Waits heading to Prague [July 18 2008, 15:25 PM]
- THE CRÜXSHADOWS (USA) in Prague [July 17 2008, 13:52 PM]
- Mars Volta Concert moves to Roxy from Mala Sportovni Hala [July 2 2008, 15:39 PM]