The new criminal code shocked the sexologists. The problem is not in a teenage couple having sex, but in the possibility of tossing a 14yo to some deviant legally. For example the Sexologists Zelmira Herrova says: “Fourteen is a sensitive age, when the kid learns to make love to a partner. If one has sex earlier, it is not complete on the emotional side. When they realize later, they have guilt feelings.
The sexologists know it is legal i.e. in Austria from fourteen as well – they simply say it is wrong, as human sexuality forms between 13-15.
If girls start having sex at an early age, even when gynaecologists say it won’t harm their physical health, their mental health is in danger, say sexologists. They know, that girls that have sex before they are 15 have often more sex partners, they are more frequently sick with sexually transmitted diseases and have more interruptions.
Is the possibility of getting a few more teenagers to jail really worth jeopardising lives of the much more numerous rest?
Theme: Czech law
- Marihuana almost decriminalized in the Czech Republic [January 8 2009, 15:26 PM]
- Taxis in Prague are going to be yellow only [January 5 2009, 11:39 AM]
- Proposal of Solving Czech Gipsy Ghettos [December 10 2008, 15:46 PM]
- Tying Czech Football Hooligans [December 9 2008, 13:36 PM]
- Czech Neo-Nazi group will be banned [November 25 2008, 13:22 PM]
- Czech M.P. Against Sex With 14 Year Olds [November 18 2008, 09:12 AM]
- Sex With a Fourteen? Doctors are against the new law. [November 14 2008, 09:19 AM]
- Legal Age in Czech Republic: Now 14, criminal responsibility, papers, sex [November 12 2008, 16:41 PM]
- Marihuana is Common in the Czech Republic [November 7 2008, 08:39 AM]
- Anti-hooligan law proposal in Czech Republic [November 4 2008, 15:46 PM]
- Spitted-out chews have cost 200.000 czk already [August 4 2008, 09:33 AM]
- Alleged police Murderer goes to court for killing American [July 31 2008, 11:24 AM]
- The new no-public-drinking law can be eluded [July 18 2008, 13:24 PM]
- Public Drinking in Prague Banned at some Places [July 7 2008, 15:55 PM]
- The police really checks if the new law is adhered [July 3 2008, 09:16 AM]
- Fines for chewing gums and pigeons feeding in Prague [July 2 2008, 09:50 AM]
- New Laws in Prague - No Chewing gum spitting! [July 1 2008, 13:18 PM]
- To spit out a chewing gum in Prague is now illegal [June 12 2008, 17:47 PM]
- Personal License Plate soon available in CR [June 11 2008, 09:49 AM]
- Parking Zones in Prague [May 28 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus loses a trial [May 26 2008, 16:03 PM]
- Czech Anti-smoking Law – new chapters [May 23 2008, 15:43 PM]
- Case of Prague Traffic Lights: Art Prize Abroad, Penalty in CR [May 22 2008, 13:49 PM]
- Czech Anti-smoking law too strong, proposals of softening [May 21 2008, 09:50 AM]
- Judges against parental physical punishments ban [May 13 2008, 17:49 PM]