The capital of the CR lets the term, until which the conditions for selling the parcel for the building of the new National Library should have been clear, to elapse. The representatives had the last chance to prolong the term, previously set on 31st December 2008. But the negotiation didn’t take place.
So the final decision is probably going to come in those few weeks, and as the Prague representatives stayed the same, the decision will be, quite possibly, negative. Or, as they didn’t prolong the contract, there may be other debates, but the Blob won’t be at Letna.
The decision itself, however, was never about Blob. It was about whether the representatives head with their ways to the past and decay, or to the future and development. Critiques of Klaus politics grow in numbers especially now, when the eyes of Europe turn to our small country, which is going to held the EU chairmanship.
The other countries look at the CR and see, what we already know – there is a lot of fresh liberal air, a lot of new attitudes, as well as groups of those who, probably as a heritage to the past regime, try to block the development in order to protect their own interests.
It was sad to watch, how ODS politicians change their stance from enchantment of the fresh Blob library to the negative attitude which started from Vaclav Klaus, in the instinct effort to keep their posts. In some cases, the bootlickery grow to such extent, the representatives lost their common sense. Pavel Bem is the proof.
Blob only stands for political freedom. If it wouldn’t be for it, there would be something else, on which the decay would display itself. But in order to be able to do what is right and legal, we first need to get rid of those, who permanently harm the interests and rights of this country.
Theme: Point of view
- Fictive Atomic Bomb Explosion on TV was For Fun! [February 9 2009, 17:53 PM]
- Russian Gas Didn't Arrive to EU... Why? [January 14 2009, 11:20 AM]
- Putin Shows the Real Russia: Gas Stopped [January 9 2009, 12:16 PM]
- More Tourists go to Prague! Where do they accomodate? [January 6 2009, 11:19 AM]
- The Blob library only represents legality [December 12 2008, 11:34 AM]
- I am sad to say Vaclav Klaus doesn't have to care what he does anymore [November 7 2008, 12:39 PM]
- Save your money, sleep in hostels in Prague [September 11 2008, 07:19 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus and Georgia [August 27 2008, 12:19 PM]
- Vaclav Klaus was Complimented by Russia for his Critique of Georgia [August 19 2008, 13:59 PM]
- Czech Porn King Rosenberg was Released on Probation [August 12 2008, 13:56 PM]
- Prague – The city of Sex shops [July 30 2008, 08:21 AM]
- Klaus uses his Boycott of National Library for Self-promotion [April 23 2008, 09:58 AM]
- A Czech Politician talks about Global Warming in the US: This Time not Amateur Speech [April 22 2008, 15:49 PM]
- Prague Hosted Elite Model World [April 22 2008, 09:55 AM]