The Economist Jan Svejnar, who made himself visible at the beginning of the year especially by running for the Czech President, speaks about World Crisis in connection to the Czech Republic. He predicts that the recession is but coming to the Czech Republic and that the country can fight it even for a few years. Svejnar’s key solution is fast Euro acceptation and taxes lowering.
Svejnar says lowering of the laxes of physical companies would compensate by taxes in the fields of realities and consumption. That would help our competitive strength. Concerning Euro acceptation he definitely supports the asap method in 2012. The Euro would help hold the prices on lower level, so limiting pricing. The government should stimulate economic growth by higher investments to infrastructure. Source: LN
- Financial Times: Klaus resembles Svejk [January 9 2009, 09:44 AM]
- Ramsay is a success, but not for 100% in Prague [December 16 2008, 11:47 AM]
- Jan Svejnar speaks about Financial Crisis in CR [December 15 2008, 11:43 AM]
- Petr Cech defended his Gold Ball title [November 6 2008, 11:08 AM]
- Petr Cech – Goalkeeper Gains Royal Salary of 90 000 £ Weekly [August 5 2008, 11:39 AM]
- Chelsea to give Cech new salary: 112t € a week [May 13 2008, 13:44 PM]