Only a few hours after the Ministry of Finance officially announced the tender for the new owner of the Czech Airlines, the company everyone expects to take over the Airlines didn’t wait and applied for the privatization.
“Under the European convention Aeroflot, which doesn’t have the headquarters in Europe, buy maximally 49% share of CSA. Within the privatization of CSA it is our aim to join with those financial partners, which has the seat in the Czech Republic. In present, we negotiate with a few potential partners, with the seat in the Czech Republic, the outcome will be known in a few weeks.” said the general director of Aeroflot Valerij Okulov.
Applications can be send until 23rd March, the new owner will be known until September. The whole pack of state stocks, which is 91,51%, is being sold.
- Aeroflot can't wait to buy Czech Airlines [February 5 2009, 17:55 PM]
- Prague Main Train Station Changing into Shopping Paradise [February 4 2009, 13:54 PM]
- Czech Republic Very Cheap for the British [February 3 2009, 15:58 PM]
- Prague? A Sexy City! [December 4 2008, 17:29 PM]
- Food and Drinks at Prague Arport discounts the price [December 3 2008, 13:45 PM]
- Prague Airport – Tourists welcomed there by the city placard [November 28 2008, 11:25 AM]
- Wenceslas Square First Step to Freedom [April 29 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Czech Citizens can go to the USA without Visa since autumn 2008 [February 27 2008, 10:14 AM]
- Czech Republic enters the Schengen space [December 17 2007, 15:53 PM]
- Czechs shouldn't need visa to go to USA [November 6 2007, 17:17 PM]