The Czech President Vaclav Klaus on the World Economical forum in Switzerland denied that global warming would take place. He aroused emotions as it is counter the official stance of the European union and the Czech government. According to Klaus, the statistics don’t show it.
“I don’t think Global warning exist. I don’t see any statistic data proving it” Klaus declared, and at the same time criticized the laureate of Nobel Peace prize and the former president of the USA Al Gore. “I am very sorry, that people like Al Gore are not ready to listen to rival theories. “I listen to them” he added. “Environmentalism and alarmism around global warming threaten our freedom.” he continued.
Klaus also warned against market regulation and following lost of personal freedom. “I am afraid that the contemporary financial crisis will be radically abused for market function regulation and market economics in the whole world.
- Klaus Denied Global Warming ... Again [February 2 2009, 11:26 AM]
- Czech European Chairmanship Logo [November 13 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Personalities of world culture and politics are in Prague [October 14 2008, 09:53 AM]
- STB Interrogation Presentation to the EU Chairmanship [September 25 2008, 13:30 PM]
- 'We will make it sweet for Europe' Video for Czech EU chairmanship [September 5 2008, 11:41 AM]
- Czech EU Chairmanship comes nearer [August 4 2008, 15:49 PM]
- Vaclav Havel Interview for Financial Times [July 7 2008, 11:49 AM]
- Ellen Tauscher comes to Prague [September 14 2007, 14:59 PM]
- Madeleine Albright in the Forum 2000 Conference in Prague [September 6 2007, 17:12 PM]
- International conference for democracy in Prague [May 15 2007, 14:21 PM]
- Dalai Lama in Prague [October 10 2006, 09:32 AM]
- Forum 2000 hosts Nobel Prize winners [October 9 2006, 09:47 AM]
- The fate of Solar system lays in Prague [August 15 2006, 10:59 AM]
- The XXVIth General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union in Prague [August 7 2006, 13:49 PM]
- Congress Centre for sale [July 26 2006, 13:57 PM]
- Prague is going to decide about the Solar System [July 24 2006, 13:29 PM]
- Mathematics in the Centre conference in Prague [July 17 2006, 17:22 PM]
- Prague as a place for congresses [July 12 2006, 17:16 PM]
- 2nd European Conference of Apidology [April 12 2006, 16:35 PM]
- Fifth Workshop on Treebanks (TLT 2006) [February 28 2006, 17:56 PM]
- XML 2006 Conference [January 12 2006, 12:44 PM]