The new era of science have started; the biggest machine ever made will simulate big bang, hopefully reveling some of the secrets of universe creation. European Organization for Nuclear Research have spend over 6 billions € on the construction. The whole device is placed close to Geneva, underground at Switzerland-French border.
Shortly after 11 am the first protons were successfully send through the whole 27 kilometres of The Large Hadron Collider by the speed of 99,99% speed of light.
Europe have succeeded in the project, which the USA abandoned fifteen years ago after two billions dollars spend. The USA team was however present and helped with the whole project.
The Czech contribution came from scientists of the Academy of Sciences, Charles University and CVUT. The main Czech aim was cooperating on development of the ATLAS detector, which is at the present moment the biggest measuring instrument of the world.
- Entropa of David Cerny Videos Here! [January 28 2009, 15:36 PM]
- Did Czech Etymologist escaped India with help of Secret Agents? [January 23 2009, 16:54 PM]
- Cerny Reurns Money for Entropia [January 22 2009, 11:23 AM]
- A part of Bulgarians Want Back to Entropia [January 21 2009, 15:43 PM]
- Czech Entropia sculpture: Bulgaria under black cover [January 20 2009, 15:35 PM]
- The gas crisis over? Russia and Ukraine made an agreement [January 20 2009, 11:25 AM]
- The Israeli – Gaza truce goes as Schwarzenberg predicted [January 19 2009, 15:44 PM]
- Moscow and Kiev gas agreement [January 19 2009, 11:38 AM]
- Czech Josef Machacek won Quad category of Rally Dakar [January 19 2009, 09:45 AM]
- Czech Entropia statue: Slovakia is other country that protests [January 16 2009, 09:45 AM]
- Gas still not flowing to the EU, Russia blames Ukraine [January 13 2009, 17:39 PM]
- Obama Phoned Topolanek and Complimented for Czech Mission at Middle East [January 8 2009, 17:49 PM]
- Metropolis full of Euro-commissaries, Czech Chairmanship initiated [January 8 2009, 10:54 AM]
- Schwarzenberg: Gaza development goes in wrong direction [January 7 2009, 09:43 AM]
- Le Monde: Klaus is a grumpy choleric, but Schwarzenberg will help [December 12 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Classical lightbulbs starting to disappear in September [December 9 2008, 11:55 AM]
- Dali lama visited Czech parliament in Prague [December 2 2008, 09:35 AM]
- Klaus vs Lisbon [December 1 2008, 17:52 PM]
- Dali-Lama lecture in Prague Congress Centre [December 1 2008, 09:43 AM]
- Institutional Court: Vaclav Klaus vs EU – Lisbon Treaty [November 25 2008, 11:33 AM]
- The Second Etymologist is Back at Czech Republic. The Indian Story is Over? [November 20 2008, 13:27 PM]
- Dalai Lama visiting Czech Parliament [November 14 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Klaus creates an unrealistic picture of the CR abroad [November 13 2008, 11:45 AM]
- Czech housing market fully opens for foreigners [November 3 2008, 16:53 PM]
- American Visa Abolished for Czechs. Now What? [October 22 2008, 15:35 PM]