Water is on many places of Czech Republic still at high level, but meteorologists claim, that there is no danger of rising. Water is decreasing very slowly, but constantly.
There is no danger in spreading bird flu because of floods, but it seems that flood will have extremely increasing effect on mosquito’s population.
Four days was man captured on the island on Dyje river because of floods. He lost 10 kilograms of weight and survived with an empty can from lemonade, a knife and a lighter.
- Large flood exercise in Prague in three weeks [August 17 2007, 13:30 PM]
- 5 years from the worst floods in Prague [August 14 2007, 15:10 PM]
- Nearly five years from the terrible floods in Prague [August 2 2007, 14:52 PM]
- The last water damaged book was dried up [January 11 2007, 12:04 PM]
- Floods 2002 - Photo exhibition [August 16 2006, 14:19 PM]
- New device against floods - 16 pumps [July 12 2006, 09:37 AM]
- Water at roads [May 30 2006, 11:40 AM]
- Water is rising again [May 29 2006, 15:42 PM]
- Prague islands on Vltava river will change [April 19 2006, 15:08 PM]
- Water and photos [April 7 2006, 11:51 AM]
- The end of floods [April 6 2006, 12:02 PM]
- Floods in Prague: Day three [March 31 2006, 20:12 PM]
- Floods in Prague: Day two [March 30 2006, 19:54 PM]
- Floods in the Czech Republic [March 29 2006, 19:44 PM]