Prague expects about 70 thousands of tourists during Easter. It is the first peak of the season after the winter. And because Prague is no huge city, the centre will be probably very crowded.
The number of foreign tourists in Prague usually increases by 30%, compared to an ordinary weekend. Most of the tourists are from the European countries, because Easter is a Christian feast and people in Asia don´t celebrate it. There are especially many tourists from Spain, Italy and Great Britain during Easter.
Another short-term increase of tourists in Prague won´t come before Christmas. As for the season, most tourists come to Prague during summer months.
Theme: Easter in Prague
- Easter markets started at Andel, Prague [March 21 2008, 11:57 AM]
- Easter and Easter Markets coming to Prague [February 12 2008, 11:57 AM]
- Will you be spending Easter in Prague? [April 6 2007, 16:51 PM]
- Day full of curiosities in Prague's Old Town Square [April 6 2007, 14:57 PM]
- Thousands of tourists heading to Prague for Easter [March 30 2007, 18:05 PM]
- Easter 2007 in Prague [March 27 2007, 16:10 PM]
- Prague Easter markets have already started [March 26 2007, 12:46 PM]
- More information about Prague Easter markets [March 15 2007, 14:11 PM]
- Traditional goods at Prague Easter markets [February 20 2007, 15:25 PM]