Visitors who would like to see one of the most visited exhibition of the National Museum, the Hunters of Mammoths, have the last change to visit it. The exhibition showing the life of people and animals in prehistorical time will be open until the end of this week.
“One of the most valuable items of the exhibition, the statue of Venus of Dolni Vestonice, will return back to the safe of the Moravian Museum in Brno. It will be transported in vehicles with smoked glass windows and armed men.
The exhibition was visited by more than half a million visitors. It is accompanied with audiovisual effects, such as roars of mammoths or the smell of untanned animal skin. The museum will try to beat its own record by a new exhibition starting in this November for which several exhibits were borrowed from NASA.
Theme: Museum exhibition
- Dinosaur Exhibition in Prague [March 18 2008, 13:55 PM]
- Armstrong's Moon Boot in Prague [November 28 2007, 09:05 AM]
- 10 minutes for Devil's Bible [September 19 2007, 16:00 PM]
- Footprints of People exhibition in the National Museum soon [September 7 2007, 11:28 AM]
- The Hunters of Mammots only till Sunday [August 31 2007, 16:23 PM]
- The National Museum will show Czech icons of the 1980's [August 30 2007, 13:47 PM]
- Museum Kampa in Prague might be fined for an advertisement [July 26 2007, 11:51 AM]
- Be the half a millionth visitor of The Hunters of Mammoths [July 25 2007, 08:34 AM]
- Exhibition of Hunters of Mammots in Prague National Museum prolonged again [April 27 2007, 09:47 AM]
- Lobkowicz Palace at Prague Castle opens a new exhibition [March 23 2007, 12:17 PM]
- Successful exhibitions of the National Museum in Prague [March 6 2007, 10:05 AM]
- Mozart's piano in Prague's muzeum [January 31 2007, 13:11 PM]
- Hunters of Mammoth until 1st of July [January 5 2007, 10:53 AM]
- Big success of The Hunters of Mammoths exhibition [December 7 2006, 11:26 AM]
- Prehistoric era in the National Museum [October 11 2006, 15:36 PM]
- Prehistorical burial practices in Prague [September 26 2006, 13:18 PM]
- Jewish museum shows the best [August 17 2006, 14:47 PM]
- Functioning Krajanek plane in National Technical Museum [August 9 2006, 10:52 AM]
- Historical Prague has new exhibition [July 25 2006, 10:05 AM]