We give you selected quotations of both candidates, Vaclav Klaus and Jan Svejnar.
I know Svejnar very little, but I am scared of his economical opinions. He really got me down by his articles during CSFR separation.
I think there will be the radar at the Czech ground. It won’t be soon, there is a lot of things that need to be solved before.
Euro adoption will lower salaries.
Climate changes happens all the time and it always did. Now somebody wants to control it and to accept drastic disposals with immense impact on our freedom and economical and social conditions.
Let’s be proud of who we are. One man told me once: “I am proud of you being proud of the Czech Nation”
You can choose somebody for the past, or you can choose somebody for the future.
I agree with the Radar from the beginning. What is important are the conditions.
Euro adoption will lower prices.
There is global warming and the world starts to consider, how it is connected to the activity of man. It is showed by not only long-therm researches, but also by the fact it speeds up in the past ten or twenty years.
I found out, the presidential institution is a very deep symbol and people expect the loyalty will be sealed by the head of the state by having exclusively Czech citizenship.
- ODS Congress – Go on Without Klaus, Bem [December 8 2008, 09:24 AM]
- ODS elects the new leader today [December 5 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Topolanek – Bem 7:0 in the half-time [December 1 2008, 13:32 PM]
- The Communist Party returns to Power. Slowly, steadily. [November 14 2008, 15:06 PM]
- Bem to became the new leader of ODS? [October 29 2008, 12:39 PM]
- Senate elections in CR – Again, CSSD won [October 27 2008, 08:43 AM]
- Reasons why ODS lost the regional elections [October 21 2008, 13:13 PM]
- Topolanek taking Fire [October 21 2008, 11:41 AM]
- Is Bem going to Big league politics? [October 20 2008, 11:50 AM]
- CSSD Crushing win in Regional Elections [October 20 2008, 09:38 AM]
- Local Government Election in CR: Even [October 13 2008, 09:49 AM]
- The winning leader of the Greens is Bursik [September 8 2008, 11:54 AM]
- Congress of the Czech Greens started [September 5 2008, 16:54 PM]
- The new Leader of Czech Greens will be Who? [September 4 2008, 13:41 PM]
- Pool: If elections were now, CSSD would win [June 10 2008, 17:25 PM]
- Havel appealed to Prague: Do not vote for ODS [June 2 2008, 09:58 AM]
- Vaclav Klaus - The Winner of Discreditable Elections [February 19 2008, 14:36 PM]
- Vaclav Klaus re-elected president of the Czech Republic [February 18 2008, 17:46 PM]
- 2nd Round of Elections; Who will be the next Czech President? [February 15 2008, 10:54 AM]
- Presidential Elections and Role of Communists [February 12 2008, 16:09 PM]
- 1st Round of CR Presidential Elections: Klaus was close [February 11 2008, 08:38 AM]
- 1st Round of Czech Presidential elections tomorrow [February 7 2008, 18:00 PM]
- Svejnar: I am ahead in opinion polls [February 6 2008, 13:38 PM]
- Czech Republic Presidential Elections in four days [February 4 2008, 09:55 AM]
- The first Klaus vs Svejnar duel [January 30 2008, 17:06 PM]
- Svejnar: I'm willing to give up U.S. citizenship [January 28 2008, 16:49 PM]
- Svejnar attacks Klaus in His book [January 23 2008, 17:35 PM]
- Interview With Jan Svejnar [January 4 2008, 16:57 PM]
- Proposal of Change of Czech Electing system [November 30 2007, 14:20 PM]
- Prague's Lord Mayer is (again) Pavel Bem [December 1 2006, 10:22 AM]
- Victory for Civic Democrats [October 23 2006, 11:25 AM]
- Municipal elections start today [October 20 2006, 10:20 AM]
- The new government and the coalition deal is set [June 26 2006, 13:09 PM]
- Great success of Green Party [June 5 2006, 17:43 PM]
- Elections results [June 5 2006, 10:17 AM]
- Elections starts today [June 2 2006, 10:51 AM]
- Parliament election starts this Friday [May 29 2006, 13:23 PM]
- Two Parties abdicated from elections [May 26 2006, 13:18 PM]
- Political challenge in old style [April 13 2006, 18:34 PM]