The Young Gods is a Swiss Industrial music band. The band’s lineup has generally consisted of a vocalist, a sampler operator and a drummer. Their instrumentation often includes sampled electric guitars, drums, keyboards, and other samples. The lyrics are a mix of English, French and a bit of German. Their most notable hits are: “Did You Miss Me?”, “Envoyé!”, “Skinflowers”, and “Kissing the Sun”.
Their newest album Knock On Wood was born from a moment the trio was invited to play some special concerts and to perform their own repertoire in an acoustic set-up for the very first time, the band was so delighted with the outcome, that they decided to record these acoustic versions in studio
They like it here in the Czech Republic, and so it is no wonder they are going to appear on Sazavafest festival. If you want to go, they play there on Saturday.
Theme: Concert of alternative music
- Vinyl Magician Wax Tailor in Prague [November 27 2008, 09:47 AM]
- Nigerian Songster ASA in Prague [November 6 2008, 16:40 PM]
- The Young Gods in Prague [October 1 2008, 09:55 AM]
- Conor Oberst - Songster in Prague [September 9 2008, 17:40 PM]
- Sigur Rós in Prague [August 7 2008, 11:57 AM]
- The Young Gods on Sazavafest [July 31 2008, 17:50 PM]
- Primal Scream come to Prague [July 22 2008, 17:35 PM]
- Tom Waits heading to Prague [July 18 2008, 15:25 PM]
- THE CRÜXSHADOWS (USA) in Prague [July 17 2008, 13:52 PM]
- Mars Volta Concert moves to Roxy from Mala Sportovni Hala [July 2 2008, 15:39 PM]